• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) A Call to Arms - Vesper has been Invaded 3/31/2016 @ 7pm est

A Call to Arms - Vesper has been Invaded 3/31/2016 @ 7pm est
Posted by Lord Bytor
Vesper
Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 07:00 PM
Until: Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Orcs in Cove are at it again. Long have they tried to take down Vesper since a Christmas Event several years ago. They have invaded Vesper several times and have been defeated. The Vesper Guard has even marched on their camp in Cove and defeated them. Governor Bytor has learned that Orc Shamans have been experimenting with innocent Easter Bunnies and binding them to dark magics.

Come help Governor Bytor & the Vesper Guard clear the city of these mutated creatures. All are welcome to attend and help.

Please gather at the Vesper Mint between 6:50pm est and 7pm est a Gate from Luna will be provided.

*It will be an old style hack and slash Town Invasion*

*Monsters cannot be Guard Whacked*

*The Rabid Easter Bunny Boss cannot be harmed until ALL the minions are dead*

The Vesper Mint - Healers Island and the Ironwood Inn should be safe zones to rez & regroup.

*The minions that will have to be slain first are, Easter Bunny Enforcers, Overcooked Easter Gooses, Easter Egg Smashers, Rotten Easter Egg Throwers and Rabid Bunny Handlers.

PEC Wraith has lent her help for this Event.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight Folks @ 7pm est. Please Meet at the Vesper Mint. Gate from Luna will be provided. Come help me take back the city from the Rabid Easter Bunny and it's Minions. Thank you.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The turn out tonight was awesome ! Thank you ALL who came out. I will work on something for next month other then our Weds Night Net Tosses. I hope you ALL enjoyed yourself. This was my first monster Event.

zt1.JPG

zt2.JPG

zt3.JPG

zt4.JPG

zt5.JPG

zt6.JPG

zt8.JPG

zt9.JPG

zt10.JPG

zt11.JPG

zt12.JPG

zt13.JPG

zt14.JPG

zt15.JPG

zt16.JPG

zt17.JPG

zt18.JPG

zt19.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very special Thank You goes to PEC Wraith, she saw what I wanted and did a perfect job putting it together. You Rock !