• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mar 12, 2017] Catskills Cherry Blossom House Deco Contest (Catskills)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
We need to get ENTRYS , Catskills, we need your entry form turned in to Mare or I By Wednesday so as to give us time to judge (I can hold on to a deadline but get me entrys)

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have an ENTRY but I need at least a few more COMON Catskills,,,,,,Theme here is Cherry Blossom Festival Support..........

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jaden, Izzy should have dropped off two runes today. One to the Clinic and one to Connemara. Good luck with the contest.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
We have some GREAT Houses entered, so get those finishing touches done and get those houses entered (drop rune to your house in mailbox at the Jade Dragon Tavern in Zento) book with runes to houses is locked on steps, Judges will be Mare Jade Sky, Alira, White Wolf and Myself.......

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1st place = Ozymandias Obi & Tower Statue Engraved
2nd place = Plum Tree & Tower Statue Engraved
3rd place = Moctapotl's Obsidian Sword & Tower Statue Engraved

(All entrys receive a Tower Statue engraved Cherry Blossom House Contest 2017 & a Bonsai Tree)

Last edited: