• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Mapper Gets Stuck On-Load During Map Building Phase

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am having a problem installing Ultima Mapper on my Windows XP Professional box. Whenever the mapper is launched goes through loading the regular maps ok but gets hung up on loading the Felucia tilted map every time and never completes the load process.

I've reinstalled it a couple of times and I installed just fine on my Windows 7 box.

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Solved: Corrupted jpeg was the issue. Swapped it out with the one from the window 7 box and everything is a'ok now.

UnionJill

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having an issue with it telling me that I am "not logged in" after I try to refresh the and next. I checked all the info to insure that something wasn't missed. It's still all the same. Server info and all is correct. Please help! I love using this map!!