• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Map not staying inside gump

F

Frozentear

When I press M and bring up the atlas and I try to move the gump to a different spot on the screen, it spreads and make the map all over the place inside and outside the gump I tried to add a screen shot but ofc I am new player with a problem and can not yet post screenshots.

I use Ge force 470
Vista 32
no changes to hardware
It worked fine for 1 day then yesterday it messed up

I have uninstalled and re installed the game 3 times, and still have the same issue
I tried Enhansed and Classic, Both have the same problem now

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds strange - did you try Pinco's UI? He modded the map, maybe that helps

S

Stoney Freebirth

I am using a geforce gt 520 and am having the same problem. I have included a screenshot for people to see what happens...

As you can see the map extends well beyond the frame border on the left and bottom. Very hard to use the map.

i55.***********/2dc8fvl.jpg

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That looks weird, indeed. But as mentioned before - does it help if you use Pino's UI?

D

DenAlton036

I remember having this problem.... Updated vid card drivers and use Pincos UI solved it for me.