• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Map legend

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How in the heck do you activate the map legend? I want to turn on the display of healer locations, and cannot find where to toggle this on.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How in the heck do you activate the map legend? I want to turn on the display of healer locations, and cannot find where to toggle this on.
the legend do not exist anymore (since useless), and there is no way to turn on/off some kind of waypoint (they are all on by default).

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe there are none... they are visible only when you are dead...

also try to increase the zoom...
Aye. Tried everything. I will live with it, cause I dread reinstalling (finding all the correct folders). Otherwise, thanks so much for a great tool. All your attention to us users is greatly appreciated too.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye. Tried everything. I will live with it, cause I dread reinstalling (finding all the correct folders). Otherwise, thanks so much for a great tool. All your attention to us users is greatly appreciated too.
have you tried with the latest UI version? this morning I've fixed a bug that has something to do with markers, who knows, maybe the healers was involved too :D

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I was just dead and NO healers showed up on map even tho i was standing next to one. Also my corpse is now not showing when dead, I can't get the expanded map to show what facet I am in or the drop down menu for the dungeon/world maps. The expanded legend does not show either using Pinkos. This has been a recent change. as before I would get both healers and my corpses,and could look at other facets etc, now nothing.

Is this how it is supposed to be?

The expanded legend and the facet and world boxes still appear in the default UI for the map menu.

Any ideas why nothing is now showing in Pinkos?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I was just dead and NO healers showed up on map even tho i was standing next to one. Also my corpse is now not showing when dead, I can't get the expanded map to show what facet I am in or the drop down menu for the dungeon/world maps. The expanded legend does not show either using Pinkos. This has been a recent change. as before I would get both healers and my corpses,and could look at other facets etc, now nothing.

Is this how it is supposed to be?

The expanded legend and the facet and world boxes still appear in the default UI for the map menu.

Any ideas why nothing is now showing in Pinkos?
try to regenerate your profile, it can be broken.
The dropdown menu for map and place ar optional by default you must use right click (like for uoam).
also delete waypoints.xml from user data, if you still have the old one you could have some troubles...