• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Many thanks to THP of Europa!

Z

Zabrina

I wish to extend my gratitude to THP for helping me place a keep this afternoon after various problems occured on the way. I was lucky enough to place a 18x18 in a keep spot when it fell, and bought out a blocking house right next to it and was ready to set up my first keep, happy as ever. Seems I wasn't the only one interested in the keep spot though as when the neighbour failed to place a house there, he instead resized his 18x18 into a tower and gave me quite a challenge of fitting in the keep again. Ive not played in many years and didnt know the first thing about housing, resizing or anything. THP was quick to offer a hand with everything though. He did measurements of the property, checked fel, taught us how to keep the spots safe after dropping them, and even offered to place the keep for me. Shortly after he had sorted everything out and the keep was on my account, even declined to any pay for it. I cannot thank him enough for all his help. Im so glad to see there are still decent people around willing to go to such an extent to help others with what they know and do best.

If anyone ever needs any input or help regarding placing houses I strongly recommend you ask THP, I'm positive he'll be happy to lend a hand.

Regards,
Zab

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad to see this, my opionion of him hasn't been great! Maybe he's not as bad as I thought.

Good job THP.

B

Black Betty

I watched them in the process and it was nice to see it. Congrats on the keep and happy decorating! :thumbsup:

N

Nyte Doombringer

Well I for one have not ever been THP greatest fan but in light of the events concerning trying to place this keep, I do have to give credit where credit is due. After the tower was placed beside the 18x18, I wasnt sure that the Keep would fit anymore. Now I have placed tons and tons of 18x18's, towers and below but never have I placed a keep or castle. Also the fact that there was someone else wanted the spot was added pressure since we had to drop the other house as well. We needed someone that knew what they where doing and could do it fast. THP came and placed the keep in about 5 seconds. It was tight I gotta tell ya. Thank you so much for all the help and time you took showing us what to do. Zab is a happy Keep owner today :)
*Cheers*
Nyte

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Blushes*

Hey iam a nice guy...just misunderstood LOL..

*Starts singing jimmy somervilles olde hit ''I feel love''*

Enjoy the Keep..Enjoy UO - Good luck with the move and new Deco!