• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mana/regens for non caster pets.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having finally gotten my taming up enough to train a pet to level 2 fully, I headed out to test its skills against some dragons and greater dragons.

As people probably know the special firing rate seems to be just... random, sometimes it does 5 in a row, sometimes there are long pauses in between. I kept loring my pet during its battles with a GD, and with 200 mana, and no regens (other than 100 focus and 64 med) It seemed to only dip below 100 mana on one occasion.

So I'm wondering on a non caster pet is more than 150-200 mana worth the points? Or mana regen?

Stamina regen seems like it will be important when fighting anything likely to do significant hunks of damage to your pet. Mine was running at 60-70 stam most of the fight, so I'll probably slap some stamina regen on there at level up.

Anyone else's experiences? Thoughts?