• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mana Regeneration

• Thread starter Stealth Caster
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Stealth Caster

Is there a cap on how much mana regeneration you can have?

I

imported_the_slave_revolt

No, but if you don't have a regenerative skill you get basically no benefit from MR armor. GM meditation basically gives you the full effect of mana regen, while I think 105-120 gives you a slight boost. Test on test center, I remember a few months ago after the pvp changes I got on there and noticed Legendary Focus +6 MR items > Legendary Meditation. I don't know what the formula is now, but I think every 10 points (in a regen skill, 30 and higher gives) a 10% boost and you have a default of 20% per 1 MR (for 20 and lower skill).

G

Regeneration Effects:

Hit Point Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Hit Point regeneration rate. Capped at 18.
Mana Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Mana regeneration rate. Subject to diminishing returns - the difference between 0 MR and 3 MR is substantially greater than the difference between 15 MR and 18 MR. No hard cap.
Stamina Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Stamina regeneration rate. Capped at 24.

From this post that was updated 21 Dec 2007:

http://guide.uo.com/itemproperties_0.html