• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mallet & Chisel Anyone ???

FingersMcSteal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I give in lol... where the heck do these come from now ???

Can't access the old place in Ilsh anymore.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I had that same problem a while ago. Can't remember at all though where I found it in the end. I'll investigate ... brb

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course, it couldn't be more obvious: the Royal City in Ter Mur. The carpenter is just by the central soulforge if I remember correctly.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I give in lol... where the heck do these come from now ???

Can't access the old place in Ilsh anymore.
As a new returner you may not have the SA expansion. If this is the case I'm sure someone can fetch some for you, just give a shout out in help chat.

FingersMcSteal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's probably whats up, my old accounts are only up to ML I think.

I can't access the gargoles map but I'd have thought I could still get a hold of those. A cunning marketing ploy by EA no doubt.
Well if anyone comes across them or could pick a few up I'd be grateful ;)

FingersMcSteal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks petra.

Just trying to login but it seems stuck at character selection screen for some reason... grr

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've managed to get them on the inscription vendor at RAA guild shop - you can reach it by house teleporter from the new player house. Vendor's name is Calleigh's Scribbles.

FingersMcSteal

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again but looks like I have a problem logging in tonight, it's got me stumped.

get to my shard and list of characters, pick a character and it just sits waiting... i'll figure it out.