• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Malas Castle in the Grimswold Ruins

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I hoping to contact the owners of these Malas Castles in the Grimswold Ruins. This is where their castles are located and what their signs say.

Owner ---- House Name
TTE – Loix

Does anyone know their ICQ, Stratics, Yahoo or IM? Please have them reach me here or ICQ 150528775. Thank you!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You'd almost have better luck asking, a few shards at a time to not be accused of spamming, on the other shard forums - as due to the random drawing nature of the promotion that created the castles, only a couple people luckd into castles on the shard they actually played, and a handful of others managed to swing castle swaps with other winners with the help of a sympathetic Dev, until they got to the point to where there were no compatible swaps left.

As the castles would technically count as a "rare" (they aren't placeable in Malas), perhaps the folks in the Rares forum might be able to help you trace which shards are the primary homes of the castle owners.

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh i been leaving "wtb" in loix book on the castle stairs for years.....

At one point 3 years ago orso i guess he intended to sell and locked that book down. It said for sale leave name, icq, blah blah...several pages got filled with buyers but nothing ever came of it n books still there with no title now(at least not a for sale one, could be something written there i forget). i'd love to own that place, id move my museum there.......
Stryder

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey if we worked together you could have one, and I could have the other. I almost go one on Europa back in 2008. I was in talks with the owner who just decided to come back to UO to try it out for a little while, so between that, and some real life problems, I left for a couple years. When I came back his castle was gone IDoC. In fact, two castles in Malas on Europa are now gone, only one left. I would think if they wanted to find a buyer they could.

heh i been leaving "wtb" in loix book on the castle stairs for years.....

At one point 3 years ago orso i guess he intended to sell and locked that book down. It said for sale leave name, icq, blah blah...several pages got filled with buyers but nothing ever came of it n books still there with no title now(at least not a for sale one, could be something written there i forget). i'd love to own that place, id move my museum there.......
Stryder

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'd love to own that place, id move my museum there.......
Stryder
Do tell, what museum so you have? And where is it? I want to see it.

I think everyone knows my museum in Ter Mur is the famed Tokuno Treasure museum (if anyone have not seen it, please come and see all of the fantastic things from Tokuno).

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi Keira, name sounds familiar. My museum is Minas Anor located in luna square north east corner. im hoping to get a set of house teleports to one of my castles and display some of my not so rare sets but that'll take time. If i could get a malas castle like i been trying as stated in this thread, would be a dream for my entire setup.

Stryder(271-125-598)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u get a malas castle then i want my luna house back stryder ;)

S

Smurcoch

Well, I own that Malas Castle's up by Kirin's and Unicorn's spawn.

I can tell you, that account has been disabled for more than 3 years, and the castle is still there. It says Grandfathered on the sign info, and I'm sure will never collapse.

However, now that I have said this, I'm sure it will.

It is not for sale for gold, and likely never will be for sale for gold.

As far as I can see, there is no book and I have changed the house to private.