• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] MALACHI'S REVENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
1. i have to say this to all my friends that are true to me and to the many great letters of support that was private messaged to me over this great site and icq . i have to say I AM SORRY! and trully honored to have some of the best friends in the world all loving the same game i love. i am trully thankful for you all and i will say long live mesanna after our thanksgiving prayer to honor all my friends in uo. (cant wait to see what my family says after my grandmother says the family prayer...lol)

2. no one knew what i was doing till the last few hours of all of this going down. some of my true friends took extra per cations because that think im crazy just like my second x wife does. and guess what i love them for that:).

3. i did this becouse i have been stolen from alot and when i say alot i mean alot and guess what after tonight i will most likely loose another item here or there do to a thief or failure on my part for not taking extra per cations from a thief . so the only true way i figured to get back at these liars, haters, perpetrators, and thiefs. was to stage this big fiasco so could get them all together in one spot and shoot them all one huge *MIDDLE FINGER IN THE AIR* and kill as many of them as i could with with harbingers and hope they all died at least once. also i wanted to lead them all on with lies and cost them all wasted time and effort so they could feel a taste of their own medicine and i could get the satisfaction of laughing at them instead of them always laughing at us.

4. Yes by doing this i drew a line in sand to see who my true friends were and who were the ones powered by greed i will not list any names becouse we all have been consumed by greed in this game more times then one. and a great coach told me never point a finger at anyone becouse you have 3 pointing back at you.

5. love it or hate it, enjoyed it or stressed from it. YOU were definetly entertained by this staged event. and a great UO mememory came from this. so in the memory of the great Lord British, I want to say LONG LIVE THE WORLD OF BRITANIA !!!! and may the QUEEN MESANNA RULE IT ONE DAY!!!

6. And to all the scripters boters and people that love this game becouse you can still leagally steal and jack people for bilions and billions of gold. I hope your reading this next line real close. **** YOU YOU DIRTY RAT BASTARDS!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL EAT A TON OF **** ON THANKSGIVING AND GET SICK!!!!!
LOVE MAL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.