• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Makro recoding feature / ingame chat

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Dev Team,

I am still one of those "old" people, who use CC instead of EC. - I have tested EC several times.. and i like that enormous features for building makros. - And i espacially like Pincos feature of loring pets and getting a rating.
In General the grafic is not really what i like... but by the time i could adapt it.

But there are 2 big things, which still keeps me using the old client.
First one is chat window. It´s not reacting like in CC. - I know you can change it to more CC like. - But its not the same like CC, changing channels is really boring, f.e.
Second one is the missing of Uoassist. - I really like the feature to just record a marko and its done. In EC i haven´t found any possibilty to do that. - The makro setup needs always enormous time. I believe if the devs could build here something like a makro recorder,

I think i am not the onliest, who is missing at least the second feature.

Would it be possible to get some kind of makro Recorder inside EC?