• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Classic Client Makro Open Chat not working

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since i want to get rid of the menu bar, i tried to replace its buttons through "Open" macros. (Options -> Macro options -> action: Open | modifier: Overview etc). That is working as intended for the first four buttons.
But for the fifth, while there is a modifier "chat", those macro does not open the chat menu.
(I made sure, no double key binding or else avoided the start of the macro)

Besides that:
For the menu bar buttons Help and <?> (Codex of Wisdom) i couldnt find a modifier (nor another macro).

To my surprise, there is a modifier PartyChat. This window for party chat alone could be very handy in "spam environments".
But i couldnt find an option to change the text color within that PartyChat window from nearly unreadable dark blue to a more eye friendly color.

Last edited:

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
But for the fifth, while there is a modifier "chat", those macro does not open the chat menu.
I went through all of the available arguments and there are more than one that are not working as expected. I have submitted a problem report into the system on this issue.

For the menu bar buttons Help and <?> (Codex of Wisdom) i couldnt find a modifier (nor another macro).
I also submitted a problem report into the system on these two as well as several other options that should be available.

But i couldnt find an option to change the text color within that PartyChat window from nearly unreadable dark blue to a more eye friendly color.
I confirmed this issue and although you can adjust the font used for this window, you cannot adjust the text hue. I have also submitted a problem report on this issue.