• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making new toon on Sonoma

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hello, Sonoma people
Recently I came to visit your shard and made 30M there (those who buy cloth from Luna Weaver can thank me for price decrease)
But after I check VS there is nothing to buy of items I habited to play with. Prices are higher than ATL for sure. Not friendly at all. Ozymand belt cost a lot , no people sell roof/UW so-so gear cheap, no starters suits or starter weapon.
Are there any guilds I can join or any player can sell me Ozymand , Starters jewels (7 STR 7DEX 13 HCI 13DCI 22 DI ), starters armor (platemail valorite 4HP , 7 mana, 7 Stam , 7 LMc) , some talisman with 20 DI (cheaper than library 8, 25m) and some power scrolls(110-115-120+ mastery) cheap ? I have 29M (can make little more).

Is there any station with public vet reward crafting tools(blacksmith press + commodity box at least) to train my crafter ?

If some of locals are interested what welcoming shops for newcomers or return players filled with , I can show you on Asuka.

When is time on Sonoma to do blackthorn ? I will need gear from that encounter too.