• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making a Thief area in Castle

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I'm not much into decorating at all. But it is time that I at least get somewhat organized. So I plan to devote some time to create specific spots in my castle for various items. First up is work on a room for all things thief related. I will likely use the bottom level of one of the castle towers for this room. I figure I'll store my lockpicks there and a pick pocket dummy (or whatever it is called). I do not have a set of lockpick chests and I've maxed my picker anyway. I figure stealing/stealth jewels will be kept here. Probably any Poisoning primers (but I may leave poison stuff in an alchemical area). Ninja items should probably go here as well even though all the scroll books place Ninjitsu in the Magic section. I am open to and and all suggestions. If I can improve the living space while also organizing my stuff, I'm better off.