• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making a return to UO and Lake Austin

BellaRose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone.
Making a return to UO to see if i can make a go of it. Not on my main account as i cant remember the password to link it. So I am using my secondary account. LOL.
Hoping to see some old friends from LA if any are still around.
The chars most would remember would be BellaRose, Aletta Turlowe, CrimsonRose and Polgara. Was formally in the DSR guild.
Since on this secondary account I am without alot of my things. So been looking for rune libraries and such. Been checking vendors for house addon items i need since i am not high enough on my mule to make them yet. If anyone knows where i can buy forge/anvil drop me a line. My house is currently located in the NW corner of Brit area along the mountain. Just NW past the cemetary. I do believe I am near the entrance to Despise as well with another cave close by too.
Hope to see you all around.
New chars are Aveiendha, Maeve , Tullulah Storm and CrimsonRose
Will be working crafting for a while then get the others out there and work them up.
Working on a thunter soon as well.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back - I've been trying to return myself for several months, but family issues (my mother had three unrelated health issues all in January, and the eye problem has resulted in me being her driver, errand runner, shopper and giver of eye drops - so I'm having time issues, especially when people would be on to play with).

BellaRose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well amazing enough I have my original account back . Now to get things organized. OMG i was such a horder back then. LOL. Hubby and I both have houses where CJ's Rune library used to be north of the britgate. So i might throw some vendors up and get rid of some junk.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome back. :) If you need any thing give a shout in the general channel or leave a note at player center. We are pretty quiet during the week. People are around just out doing stuff. weekends are busier. Lady Thaila is always looking for trouble.

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In fairness, trouble usually finds poor Thalia. Kind of like all the Blue Weld Stuffy Dolls she keeps getting clobbered with. :p