• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Making a Alliance.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if people or guilds would be interested in making a alliance with the CaT's?

Just to make it easyer to find each other when we are around. Or to find more people to do stuff with together who have the same interest. Or just if you looking for some chat when you doing boring stuff like mining or lumbering.

If anyone or any guilds are interested just let me know and we can work things out. :)

C

CatLord

I'm game... you have been around Drachs alot longer than I do... so you must know the politics.

Please send an Invite to GRI... Gentle Rest Inn.

CAT Alliance hum... funny coincidence.

C

CatLord

BTW, let me know exactly at what time you will send the invitation (they last 15 minutes now)... so I'll be on.

Thank You.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, i did now know you also needed to be on, i tried one earlyer today. :)

L

Legacyee

I would like to make a alliance with the CaT's, i am trying to get hold of the guild leader so hopefully we will be on-line before Saturday midday as we are going away for a little holiday then

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be around all day on saturday (almost) ,i'll keep a eye out on you to try to arrange this Alliance. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After some problems we started the Alliance "United Friends".

Anyone wants to join us let me know and we try to arrange something.