• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Major prob installing and patching need help pls.

• Thread starter house4saleUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
H

house4saleUO

Hail all. At last patch I began having problems where it would not install the patch. No prob there I could still get into the game adnd play but was getting annoying. I tried several times deleteing the patch files from the patch folder, and restarting the game to repatch. Same problem every time. "error applying patch". So I desided to remove UO from the computer and reinstall. After doing so I now keep getting installation errors. : "Anim2.mul does not match the file in setups.cab file" and asks me if I want to Abort, Ingnore, or Cancel. So I thought maybe my 9th aniversery disc was messed up. So I downloaded the 2d version from UO.com and I get the same errors. So I thought maybe my Vid card or software was giving me probs. So I removed it and installed my older card and installed the drivers for it after removing the other vids drivers and software. Still no help. Can someone help me please. I'm having UO withdrawls. ROFL

My system is as follows.

Windows XP Pro.

2.4 Gig Pentium 4

2 gig of ram

Nvidia Geforce 4 TI 64meg Vid card *one that is installed currently*

DirectX 9.0c

Hard Drives 40Gig and a 60gig. Both have alot of free space over 10gig free each. :blushing::loser: