• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Major Artifact, Leather Gorget

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling a Leather Gorget, Major Artifact. Its located on Drachenfels, maybe i can Transfer it to Atlantic.

Offers until November 30th, 2014.

Attachments

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Myers, let dangerous have it...lol

I was gona buy it and pass to my guildies....

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stop calling me names? Honestly i think i'm just going to take a break from this place until the trolls are cleaned out, this is ridiculous, this guy will NOT stop harassing me, he is relentless.

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Auction still running. We will see, if he pays.

Another way is, if you bid 30

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ok Guys, i think i Close the auction, because no other offers comin. Michael, please contact me by ICQ 628976231 to trade on Atlantic

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
No answer from Dangerous!

So the item goes to JD for 15m. please contact me JD by ICQ

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will Report it JDGTR. When can we do the trade on ATL?
When you report it, please include any Stratics private messages you have from him regarding this situation, as well as any other proof you may have.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to jump in ya post guys but that guy "michael dangerous" needs banning. Period.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the big question... how many auctions can you win, not pay or respond to the auctioneer and get away with it? time to test this theory??? We are easily in the double digits now...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the big question... how many auctions can you win, not pay or respond to the auctioneer and get away with it? time to test this theory??? We are easily in the double digits now...
It's not a matter of how many times it happens, it's more a combination of that and how often the sellers choose to report him for it when it happens.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Myers, i assume i won it with 15M? If yes, pls contact Mr Nails Warstien and reference to this link.

TY.

Myers

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, you won it with 15 ok. And by which way I can contact Mr. Nails Warstien?

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Myers do you need this part on ATL for JD then give it to me early evening today to xfer it with your other items.