• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Majestic Oaks Auction Great Lakes Farewell!

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Majestic Oak Auction Great Lakes and any other shard we've hosted on bids Ultima Online Good Bye.
It's with a heavy heart, but one filled with Gratitude for a long run we will close at the end of 2021.
We've had many loyal patrons over 21 years at our weekly events. We've had a few locations.
The Castle on Great Lakes will remain in the event we decide to do a "reunion"

All things have a life cycle and we just can't generate the numbers of attendees, sellers to keep this alive.
Thanks to all who have given us their expertise in various subjects, rares, weapons and such.
I'd like to thank all of you that we've spent years with. The staff that are part of my family now.
Volunteered their time and resources for this many years. DJ Scorp, Princess Melody, Anthony so many others who left over the years.
Dec 2nd will be our last regular auction and Dec 18th the Holiday event.

Alex of Toad Town on Atlantic hosts auction every Sunday at 6 p.m. est. He's out the north side of Luna.
The Holidays may interrupt their normal routine too.

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Over the years MOA has provided a great opportunity for community and for fellowship as this dedicated group of players put forth 110% percent in everything they did. You all are a true commodity to Ultima Online and whilst this chapter is ending, the story is just beginning - a story that spans two decades in the greatest MMORPG out there.

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. *raises a glass of ale* Farewell friends and may you find happiness in your new beginnings

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
What a bummer...I am very sorry to hear that this time has come. There are a few "UO Names" you hear that ring a bell with everyone and this is most definitely one of those. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication over the years....this is the type of stuff that always made the game special.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is sad. Just started back playing UO. Wondered if MOA was still around and now I see this.
You can still get in 1 visit on December 2nd our last regular auction and then Holiday Event is Dec 18th.

Alexander, if you'd be kind enough I'd like to let our patrons know you're about in Toad Town. Sundays 6 p.m. Eastern? and weekly? We customarily took off 2-3 weeks from Holiday event until after the New Year.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can still get in 1 visit on December 2nd our last regular auction and then Holiday Event is Dec 18th.

Alexander, if you'd be kind enough I'd like to let our patrons know you're about in Toad Town. Sundays 6 p.m. Eastern? and weekly? We customarily took off 2-3 weeks from Holiday event until after the New Year.
Aye, weekly at 6pm eastern. I’m still trying to figure out the holiday schedule and how to incorporate it hehe

Nightly

Journeyman
I wish you all at MOA the best in life. I have a MOA HTML bracelet that will always remain with me. Farewell my friends and good journeys.

Sithas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I Loved the MOA auctions for a long time, take care, and thank you threw out the years,

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those who may want to know Tomorrow 8 p.m. central Great Lakes Shard is the last regular Majestic Oaks Auction. Gater should be in Luna about 7:45 p.m. List will be up in Discord and I'll try to icq those I have.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ERRROR I messed up, the final MOA event is Thursday Dec 16th NOT the 18th which is a Saturday. The time in this was right at 8 p.m. central time on the Great Lakes shard. Sorry for the confusion, Tanda/Melian