• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magincia's white net collection drive!

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Two times a month, Governor Phoenix has sent Sushi along with her Captain, Darius out to sea to capture and bring back Scalis for citizens of all to slay! This selfless act has protected our seas for many years. As Governor of the small yet mighty New Magincia, I feel as it is my duty to provide support and help in their endeavors in any way I can. Word on the dirt path is that our seas might be pretty active in the upcoming days or months. It will be up to all our citizens to do their part in keeping pirates, orcs and any other bad guys away from our lands. Part of that includes cleaning the bottom of seas for any shipwrecks that might hinder our fleets. I am asking when you coming across some of the ancient shipwrecks, you consider donating the white nets inside for the Scalis hunts. I am providing a drop off point in New Magincia for your nets and offering the following rewards as incentive. For every net you donate you will be entered into a chance to win one of 2 prizes of 10 million gp. The person who donates the most nets will get 15 million gps. For a total prize purse of 35 million.

What: New Magincia's white net collection drive
When: From April 14th 9p EST till May 5th 9p EST
Drop off location:
nets.JPG