• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magincia Under Attack: Behind Enemy Lines

P

Paschal

Magincia Under Attack

Behind Enemy Lines

October 9, 2010​

I heard this morning that Magincia was under attack and my first instinct was to go and assist in any way i could. I quickly realized that i am but a reporter and could offer no real assistance. I remebered K^T was heading to Magencia to try to ward off some of the invaders and i asked them if i could tag along. When we arrived, right out of the gate, was a Blackrock Golem.
Most definitely one of the fiercest creatures we would face, because of this the Blackrock Golem really caught my eye. We decided to bring down this massive creature to examine it a bit more closely and to see what it might have on its body. I was particularly excited considering i do not know many of whom have brought one down. Infact i have heard many times, that it takes hours and a good group of mage tamers to actually do some real damage. Either way, we were there and we were going to attempt it. We had three Knights from K^T with us, Eragon, A Knight of Humility, Talia Eve, a Squire of Virtue and Scorpio, an Inspecter Inquisitor or one of the "Order" Leaders, two of which had there greater dragons as well.Home : The Knights of the Ancient Truth - Sonoma - Ultima Online - Guild Launch Guild HostingWe commensed to attack the Blackrock Golem, Starting with dragons. What we thought would be an easy cycle of healing, quickly turned into a frantic, greater heal fest, just to keep the two dragons alive.
After about an hour of pulling one dragon away to heal, then the other, our prayers were answered. Lord Anderson of the Ultima Missfits came along and offered a his healing expertise.ORIGIN - Ultima Online - MyUO Guild Pages With all of 3 healers and the two dragons, we started to see the fight turn our direction. Before too long, about another hour, The Blackrock Golem was out of life, our dragons were exahausted from a hard faught battle and we were extatic to bring down this massive creature to our feet.
All in all we did not gain a whole bunch, just around 650 gold pieces and some good information for anyone wanting to attempt this themselves. Below is some of the Information we recieved:

The body did not have anything great to loot, nor did any of use recieve any sort of drop, so....
Great fun, not real profitable, but a learning experience all the same.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Re: Magencia Under Attack: Behind Enemy Lines

killed a couple of them.

estimate the HP at 100,000 or just over.

and none bardable.
so no disco.

T

TheMac

Good story i think i might try and kill some of these today :)

P

Paschal

Wow Poo, a couple it took us a few hours to bring down one, you are good!!!:gun:

P

Paschal

This is Prolly True!! I recant my previous statement!:thumbup1:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*A OVERPOWERING WHITE GLOW BLAST'S IT'S WAY INTO YOUR RETINA'S*

yes

it is me

i have come to grace this post with my oneness

now i shall move off, for i have many other prayers..... i mean posts to look at

*the Poo has left and you are left with a feeling of completeness and rightness*

(on a side note, i found that Cu's work better on those Blackrock Golem's as they hit in their lowest resistances and they also absorb the hits better due to the fact that they (the cu's) have resistances in what the Blackrock Golem's hit in)

J

[JD]

so strange, but whenever the poo leaves me i have this... empty feeling