• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magincia is gone from Moongate?

B

Blessed

I'm in CoM on Catskills. I took Sigils from opposing faction base and to my dismay, Magincia is no longer on the Moongate Menu. I tried going through Trinsic.. No luck. Can someone please lead me in the right direction?

Does anyone know if the new patch removed Magincia from the Menu? Do I have to sail there??

Thank you. :thumbup1:

B

Blessed

Player Moongates do NOT work.
Crystal Portal does NOT work.
Faction Runes do NO work.
Recalling does NOT work.
Magincia option on the Moongate is GONE.

What I don't understand is why there's a teleporter on the Magincia side to Trinsic - but the Trinsic Teleporter is gone.

If you walk down that dock, and onto the boat - There's a sparkle that takes you right back to the Trinsic side where there's the missing Teleporter.

I placed the sigils on our stone, by boat.

B

Blessed

Thanks... But on Catskills, there isn't any spawn. (In Fel)

So yes, I get to sail. Only to have opposing factions recall in, take the sigs and walk on the Teleporter.. Yet, I cannot place sigs with ease as opposing factions.. I have to steal them, go to closest town to Magincia, then sail all the way there, place it, recall to their base, steal it, rinse and repeat.. 7 more times.

Who the heck is in charge of this crap?

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW. Out of curiosity I had one of my chars check this out -- and I used my rune to teleport into Magincia....

INTO ABOUT TWO DOZEN BLACKROCK GOLEMS. And I do mean RIGHT into the middle of them.

I had no chance. And no way out with no teleporter out any more.

That was ridiculously unfair. I had to spend about 15 minutes when I got back leading enough of them away from my body, enduring Mysticism spells along the way, to survive grabbing the stuff on my corpse, and even that was "barely" with an ethy mount and an elder mage as they knocked me down to 12 hit points before I was able to recall out.

Perhaps this is a hint about the plans for Magincia. Think blackrock golems throwing lots of Bombard spells. Given there was also a red-labeled recruiter and a daemon there, I'm thinking "event" coming around Magincia?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After being COM for many years, we have finally given up and are switching to another faction.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i ran sigs last night on 2 different shards.

i had no problem going to COM.

went through trinny gate and ran to the telepad on the dock.

B

Blessed

Yes, I am!

Thanks Lox.

He pretty much said it...

Catskills does NOT have a telepad in Trinsic.

I cannot recall off my boat key because I can't recall while carrying the sigil..

Both have been said in this post, but I thought I should post it anyways.

Sail away!!

S

Sirus

Yes, I am!

Thanks Lox.

He pretty much said it...

Catskills does NOT have a telepad in Trinsic.

I cannot recall off my boat key because I can't recall while carrying the sigil..

Both have been said in this post, but I thought I should post it anyways.

Sail away!!
Gender check noted Thx Lox

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no Trinny teleporter on Lake Superior, Great Lakes or Atlantic (or wasn't last time I checked)....I will try to check other shards as I can... for now I want frequent "boater" mileage for the shard where I am COM!

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Teleporter in Trinsic is gone on Drachenfels too - just to complete the list.

I'm no fan of CoM, but this really is harsh!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Teleporter on Siege still functions. The gate on Magencia is gone. The place is barren.

P

Paldrion

I tried to recall to Magincia and was immediately surrounded by shadow wyrms and greater dragons. Good thing I had a good connection and a recall to safe spot macro. Whew!

:D

S

Sirus

In case everyone somehow missed it, they are going to move the CoM base to the southern part of Verity Isle (Moonglow).

It's going to be out on the sea with a bridge from the land. The bridge will be narrower than the current entrance, to allow for a choke point and thus a more defensible base.

-Galen's player
(Likes)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
In case everyone somehow missed it, they are going to move the CoM base to the southern part of Verity Isle (Moonglow).

It's going to be out on the sea with a bridge from the land. The bridge will be narrower than the current entrance, to allow for a choke point and thus a more defensible base.

-Galen's player
was there a timeline with this move?

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When we asked about the timeline for the move, they said "a couple weeks". Two weeks is this Saturday so I, as a tiredofboatingthesigstoandfromMagsthief, am hoping it happens sooon!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
next publish is that the notes say from the questions answer thingy posted today

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
carefull... i know where you live.

in game.

cause in RL that would be kinda creepy.

but i do.

you know.... know.

(/stalker)