• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magical Lockbox(blue) unsafe?!?!?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are the blue Magical lockboxes unsafe to use as containers? I had one locked down and using it to sort Epiphany armor. Inside there were 4 old school 3d boxes. Now the blue box is empty no 3d boxes and no armor. I had it set to Co-owner and only my accounts are co-ownered.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been using mine for years without any issues. I am assuming they work and act just like any metal box or strong box. That is really weird.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
maybe use regular common containers for storage? or bank box for really important stuff?

use blue one for deco ?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what are those from?

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those dropped as part of Warriors of Destiny event arc. Chapter III The Vanguard in which The Six spawned in Luna and various dungeons . It is also where the odd shaped gemstones came from. When one of The Six were killed the magical lockbox was left on the ground. When opened it would put loot on the ground mostly peerless type stuff including Crimson Cinctures. Most of the boxes were picked up by scripters running auto-looters.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
After seeing posts like this on the original Stratics, I've always made sure to let locked-down containers sit through a server-down cycle before even thinking of putting anything in them.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Well my 3d boxes were in the garden shed. I don't even remember moving them. OMG I am losing my mind! Seriously just losing my mind.