• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maggi of The Kings Guard

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw Maggie of the kings guard at luna mint this morning telling to travel with care and dangerous summons spotted in the royal city...

I went to investigate and found these creatures in the middle of town. I lored them and took some screenshots. We killed them all.. no good loot.. a black cloud of smoke happen after the last one was killed... but nothing happen after that. I fear more will appear.

evilsummons1.png evilsummons2.png evilsummons3.png

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Saw Maggie of the kings guard at luna mint this morning telling to travel with care and dangerous summons spotted in the royal city...

I went to investigate and found these creatures in the middle of town. I lored them and took some screenshots. We killed them all.. no good loot.. a black cloud of smoke happen after the last one was killed... but nothing happen after that. I fear more will appear.

View attachment 39476 View attachment 39477 View attachment 39478
wow! great shots! Thanks

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I killed one of the early ones, same as in the picture above and it had over 18,000 hitpoints and was a sort of Succubi. Next time I went it was Crimson Dragons in disguise.