• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Magencia rebuiling an oppertunity of a life time for museums

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just had a awsome idea about whats happening with magencia, if the rares comunity got together to aquire plots in magencia on some servers or all the main museum ones and turn it into a museum village :)

Kinda like what Manti has accomplished on baja with all the museums in there own little village.

I think it would be amazing :)

Thunderz

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well im def going to try for a spot or two. :D would be nice to have a museum thing going on.

N

Nightly Spirit

Sorry but I just couldnt see giving up my keep for a 15x15 plot :(

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont see magencia becoming a vendor town, i think to many people who hate luna for that reason and people who like comunity over vendors will prevail on that side.

Thunderz

L

LionUWF

my main fear is how magincia will look afterwards, will it all end in 22 plots of 'cube' house designs all made using only the blue crystall walls....

*prays not*

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty cool, but I love where I have my house right now and plus the mag one would be a 15x15 and not the quick run access to NPCs I have now. I might toss in some gold for a S&G, but I doubt I'd move there.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just had a awsome idea about whats happening with magencia, if the rares comunity got together to aquire plots in magencia on some servers or all the main museum ones and turn it into a museum village :)

Kinda like what Manti has accomplished on baja with all the museums in there own little village.

I think it would be amazing :)

Thunderz
I think everyone should come to our village :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my main fear is how magincia will look afterwards, will it all end in 22 plots of 'cube' house designs all made using only the blue crystall walls....

*prays not*
i thought i read they were only allowing specific housing tiles to be used for customizing the magincia plots... maybe i'm wrong, but i remember seeing that somewhere. like a brown/green theme or something.

L

LionUWF

Lets hope so and lets hope the new owners know how to create a decent looking place :p