• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Mage/Tamer/Bard max luck suit - includes all artys

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
non-med plate armor
19MR
110LRC (don't need the lrc on the sash)
40LMC

resists - 65/69/66/60/68

2260 Luck

3/6 casting
15 Intel bonus
37DCI
3HP Regen
Nightsite

Comes with
Tangle
Luck Garb
replica LT Sash
mana phasing orb
soles of providence
lucky mempo
armor of fortune
luck jewel set
shadow cloak of rejuvenation

190 luck norse helm
190 luck plate arms
190 luck plate gloves
190 luck ring leggings
190 luck viking sword
190 luck shield

Make an offer please, am willing to sell minus some of the arties if you already have them

pm, post, or icq 382-462-294. pm or post is the fastest way to reach me.

Thanks

Førsaken_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wtf kind of inbred suit is this?! Non-med? WOW. I'll give you 50k for the whole thing, let me know.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, didn't need medable really on my mystic bard, non-med vs med with the 19mr was a difference of like .4 mana per sec, and the resists came out better with plate, and would've been even better with woodland. btw kage, i have a shield like the one ur looking for on my sampire =( 5hci 15dci 35dmg 5ssi 10 soul charge 190 luck

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, didn't need medable really on my mystic bard, non-med vs med with the 19mr was a difference of like .4 mana per sec, and the resists came out better with plate, and would've been even better with woodland. btw kage, i have a shield like the one ur looking for on my sampire =( 5hci 15dci 35dmg 5ssi 10 soul charge 190 luck
No longer need the shield... going compassion eye/150 luck brace

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No longer need the shield... going compassion eye/150 luck brace
wth, on a sampire? why would you use that ring on a sampire? unless i misunderstood and the shield wasnt for a sampire...