• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Mage Ring with Following Mods - BOUGHT :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a prized or clean ring with following mods:

Minimum Requirements:
Faster Cast Recovery 3
Spell Damage Increase 15-18% (Preferably 18 as i need as much SDI as i can get with my suit)
Lower Reagent Cost 20%

Added Extras I would like:
Faster Casting 1
Mana Inc
Mana Regen

This is my current ring but the antique is really bugging me, so after something similar to that, the LMC doesnt matter though as i already have tons of that.

My ICQ is below by signature :) Hit me up with what you have and i'll let you know if im interested

Last edited:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the max SDI is 18, but other may know better... sent you an icq message!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick question, you can get more weight on looted jewelry that you could get by imbueing something right?
So it would still be better to get a looted ring with all the stats i want than get a base ring and imbue it as it could fit more on it?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes i've had a number of ICQ's, going to look at a few peoples bits, but if i can get it all on one looted ring that would be great, saves imbueing :) So please look, you might have the perfect ring in those chests :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i got the following ring which i seem to be happy with for now. Will have to make up for the LRC elsewhere on the suit. So unless anyone has better than this with 18 SDI and no Int bonus as i already have max Int then i should be sorted for now.