• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage/Prov/Discord/Spellweaver?

Kilo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I have a question, I have been running a Mage with discord and Provoke..I run spellsongs, cast EVs, etc etc
I have 3 skills that I would like to lower to add Spellweaving (something new for me) My meditation is at 100 my magic resist is at 96.3 and my Eval Intel is low. I figure I want spellweaving at 120 with jewels. SO my question is with a suit with 40LMC, 30MR, and 78 SDI, what skill out of those 3 should I drop? Should I keep Magic resist higher and make do with 80 or so meditation? or Vise-versa? With everything running I use a lot of mana.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's for PvM, I'd ditch resist in a heartbeat and get my med up. Also, if you're going to use only summons you really don't need eval either.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not sure you can add spellweaving to jewels. Your spellsongs will suffer without med. I would drop resist and eval to zero. Keep med as high as you can, then add med back on the jewels if you find your spellsongs and casting cant keep up.