• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Meditation] Mage, meditation and focus

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My first char, created years and years ago, is a mage bard. Ivory Norwind.
I have 120 in magery, eve int, med, music and peace.
The last skill is random :)
Like i want when i go to combat.
Disco, provo, spellweaving and mysticysm.( 120 all the skills)
Now i've found that mysticismis is a very bad skill.
Someone has told me that i have to raise focus to improve the spells of mysticysm.
Is it true?
Can i drop meditation for focus? Can focus regenarate mana like meditation?

N

NickyDishes

My first char, created years and years ago, is a mage bard. Ivory Norwind.
I have 120 in magery, eve int, med, music and peace.
The last skill is random :)
Like i want when i go to combat.
Disco, provo, spellweaving and mysticysm.( 120 all the skills)
Now i've found that mysticismis is a very bad skill.
Someone has told me that i have to raise focus to improve the spells of mysticysm.
Is it true?
Can i drop meditation for focus? Can focus regenarate mana like meditation?
Mysticism is awesome you have been misinformed.....but with music and peace it wont be very good......your better off going necro ss, or dropping bard skills altogether.

N

NickyDishes

Mysticism is awesome you have been misinformed.....but with music and peace it wont be very good......your better off going necro ss, or dropping bard skills altogether.
i had been thinkin about your template...you might be ok with dropping med and using focus for mana regen but your gonna need mana regen on ur suit prolly.......im not sure i have never tried a mage/myst temp with just focus....would it be enough i dunno......my myst mage has med and focus together.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to change my template. It was a mage bard yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The only thing that i have to know is the difference between focus and meditation. For a spellcaster they are the same?
Focus regenerates mana LIKE meditation?
With the same suit that doesn't have mana reg?
Why don't you answer to my question and say things that i don't care? :(

N

NickyDishes

I don't want to change my template. It was a mage bard yesterday, today and tomorrow.
The only thing that i have to know is the difference between focus and meditation. For a spellcaster they are the same?
Focus regenerates mana LIKE meditation?
With the same suit that doesn't have mana reg?
Why don't you answer to my question and say things that i don't care? :(
jeez was just giving suggestions sorry....i apologize i didnt mean to come off like that......i think youll be just fine with focus as long as u have 8 or so mana regen.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jeez was just giving suggestions sorry....i apologize i didnt mean to come off like that......i think youll be just fine with focus as long as u have 8 or so mana regen.
No, sorry to you. Sometimes i am a little rude but i don't realize it.
Yes, i think that i'll try focus with a suite with mana reg.