• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Mage luck suit on atlantic

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This suit will come with every artifact needed, every slot filled including hands (of course spell channeling) and 255/255 durability on every piece. All you need to do is buy it, put it on, and go find that awesome legendary artifact you've been wanting!

All the important stats are: 100 lrc, 2090 luck, 45 DCI, all 70's, 40 lmc, 10 mana regen, 2/6 cast speed, then of course the standard things like +intel from tangle, couple points of sr/hpr etc etc.

Appearance wise (sorry I forgot how to post pictures) chaos shield/dagger for hands, circlet for head slot, sandals on feet, cloak of rejuvenation for back slot. other than those pieces it's all leather armor, you can choose to wear a luck garb and cover it, or epps and not.

I have not decided on a buyout price yet, but I know I will accept nothing less than 300m for my time crafting and putting the suit together!

Malik

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sorry guys the suit is already sold... was made an offer I couldn't refuse!