• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Mage For Sale

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi, want to sell my pure/parry mage.
21mr, 20hpr, 25hpi, 18+damage eater, 30+kinetik eater, 30+fire eater, 45dci, 50ep, all resists 70+, 20 soul charge, sc no-1, 100lrc, 40lmc, sdi30, 1/6, reactive para, +30 skills. Included Slither, Rangers Cloak, Mythical Detective Boots, x3 Blackthorn artys, Mother of Pearl colored.
PM or icq 141924188

Attachments

Last edited:

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh good , I would Like to Purchase Your Mage! How well is He In combat? I have a Group of Orcs & Trolls That have Burrowed Under my castle and Made a Love nest ...Yes its is a Harrowing Scene & the sounds at night ...
Gaaahhh let me tell you I have had to dispel a many of the Undead woken up through the midnight hours. I hope he doesn't Faint at gross Sights & smells ...
I hired a Bolstery Fighter to go in ....Only thing left was his soiled Clothes!
So what is price on your Mage ?

grav1t0n

Sage
Stratics Veteran
650 mil for all of that sounds fair.
200m slither, 35m x3 bt artys, 45m cloak, 300m for rest ( x5 artys, bracelet, shield) = 750m = that what I was looking for + some gold for spended time and transfers, coz it take a while to get all eaters and 12cf with 20hpr and 20+mr. tbh, this suit is for sale now because I have insane archy-mage suit (that's costs much more then this pure mage) and just cant play for them all atm =)

Last edited:

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, want to sell my pure/parry mage.
21mr, 20hpr, 25hpi, 18+damage eater, 30+kinetik eater, 30+fire eater, 45dci, 50ep, all resists 70+, 20spell channeling, 100lrc, 40lmc, sdi30, 1/6, reactive para, +30 skills. Included Slither, 3 Blackthorn artys, Mother of Pearl colored.
PM or icq 141924188
I crafted that shield. and its 20 Soul charge* not spell channeling.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Uh, how can you sell a character? Are you actually selling an account with only one character....? And which shard?