• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mage Equipment

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know this is not the right place but I put it here, because might possibly sell the set if i make better........ so my discussion more of a question really, is this a good set for a pure wrestle mage?? I havent played a mage since pre pub 16 some of you know what that mean's for the rest who dont.. no 120 skill, no artifacts, no insurance.. nothing but gm weps and armor.. the good old day... anyway back to topic is this a good armor set up for a mage

mage set t.JPG mage ring.JPG mage set brace.JPG mage set g.JPG mage set go.JPG mage set l.JPG mage set ring.JPG mage set s.JPG

Will be using Kasa for helm, Hephaestus as a shield and a scrappers, with a garb,tangle,quiver to make my 45% DCI and a SDI Mana Orb, so any real imput will be useful and thanks.

Last edited: