• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Mage bracelet(SOLD)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well in my opinion since it dose not have EP on it its not worth anything for pvp unless it had skill in mystic or something like that bc u can run a mysticism Mage with out all the EP it may not be the best. And its brittle so prob not going to work for pvm. Prob great for a pvp Mage vs Mage no pots with your friends. I would say it's worth 10 to 25 mill for that reason.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I feel also that lets say that's true then someone would bid on it already. So night be perfect for that but that's so unique that it lowers the value bc it only works on 1 build and no one seems to need it. If that makes any sense so it's not worth much. Any much could get skill if they skip the EP factor in that build. I personally love the piece. I hope u get a buyer that needs it and is willing to pay a fair price for it. most people buy jewelry or pieces of gear for a lot when it can be used for mutable toons. I guess I could give u 10 mill and through it on a vender if u like?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Golden rule for PVM-mage jewely: 18 SDI plus FC1 plus alot FCR is the core of every good piece. If you them get LRC, LMC, ManaInc and DCI you got a very good piece. A good skill on top and you are a winner. For PVM your piece is quite good!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Golden rule for PVM-mage jewely: 18 SDI plus FC1 plus alot FCR is the core of every good piece. If you them get LRC, LMC, ManaInc and DCI you got a very good piece. A good skill on top and you are a winner. For PVM your piece is quite good!
Its antique mostly everyone won't use it for pvm. I give it 40 hours before it busts of hard core pvp

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I can only poof it once. So if u did then from there it's all down hill. I could be wrong. Like I just god a nice brace I pvm for like 1 hour new toon. Agenced a dragon. It dropped from 255 to 100. In 1 hour. I'm so pist!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Lol I think your not factoring in that its a new toon in training and yeah my jewelry went to hell maybe 2 hours

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One example: I am PVMing with Antique jewelry in Felucca dungeons on a daily basis with the same toon for 1-2 hours as a Mystic-Mage since December 2015 and the stuff still didn't break.

And I played with antique jewelry since the revamp and never wore out a single piece.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mystic-Mage-Stealther for dungeon fighting on Siege. If you do melee things seem to wear out faster...