• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] "Made by" "Sewn by" And Other Double Exceptionals

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Is this valuable to anyone?

2xX.png

Added 11/2
Table and chair are both double exceptional with the name in yellow.

Boots are for sale on my vendor on Atlantic, first come first served at 50M (Sold on Vendor)

cc.png

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Added items.
Offers?
I will be adding more as I go, these are just what I came across today.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Added items.
Offers?
I will be adding more as I go, these are just what I came across today.
If the table and chair are bracket [exceptional] then I will offer you 15m each for them..and 15m for the Chain Legs and 18m for the thigh boots.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
zz.png

@Jason- I will go as low as 20 on the chain legs. I paid 50 for the boots. Trying to break even there.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If either were a crafter that I collected then I would consider paying those prices. I do price checks on single crafter name [exceptional] armor at 12m-20m.....20m for the legs is the very top dollar so I can't offer you more there. I usually won't pay more than 20m for Sewn Thigh boots unless its a collector set I have, but I will offer you 30 just to try and help you get your money back, but I can't swallow paying more than that.

I will tell you however that by leaving them on your vendor they may end up selling for 50m. Lots of people like owning these type items, but not as many are actually knowledgeable about the prices. Thats the reason Palpatine is able to screw people over day in and day out on this stuff. So while I do not encourage you to trick someone by spamming gen chat saying they are some super secret special thigh boots that are worth 1 billion, but your feeling generous and selling for ONLY 50m lol.........I do think you have a chance at getting your money back by leaving them on your vendor for a while...who knows maybe someone that owns a set with that crafter name and is missing the footwear will come across it and be stoked to find it there. Good luck :)