• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro / Stealing Help

A

Aryn86

Hi, I just started to train Stealing and tried to make a macro for it.

I want to steal cloaks out of my pack horse so I thought I could use some kind of "use stealing > wait for targ > targ next object > delay" and repeat.
But it won't work.

Is there any way to set up a macro for target stealing items out of a pack horse?

Thanks in advance.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I just started to train Stealing and tried to make a macro for it.

I want to steal cloaks out of my pack horse so I thought I could use some kind of "use stealing > wait for targ > targ next object > delay" and repeat.
But it won't work.

Is there any way to set up a macro for target stealing items out of a pack horse?

Thanks in advance.
there is no way.
target next works only on ground items not inside a container...

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strictly speaking, as Pincos said, the answer is no. I use a Logitech G13 game pad, so for me the answer is yes, at least for the stealing part of it. I still have to watch my macro, no unattended, cause I have to move the cloaks from my pack back to the packie, after I have stolen all of them.

A few things that will help, in this case use the legacy targeting and back pack, that way you can place one cloak on top of another in one location so your cursor doesn't have to move to other locations.

What would be a wonderful thing in Pincos' UI, would be the ability to tell the mouse to right or left click ( the G13 can do this) where ever the cursor is pointing. Not asking for the UI to move the cursor, or move an item, just the ability to click.

I use Pinco's wonderful UI, but have always wondered why a macro machine that is similar to Assist was not incorporated?