• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro Keys

Another Lamer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know if 3rd mouse buttons will be supported in the new client like they are in uo assist?

For example 3rd mouse button on side of mouse = target self

Without proper mouse support I can see the client being a flop amoungst pvpers again (I hope they will fix the issues)

Edit:

A bit of an afterthought.......they will also need to put in queue last target......essentially if everything on uo assist isnt built in, a lot of people wont use it

BTeng_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know the results. There's none of those around the office but I do have the same model at home and last I checked, it was fine.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know the results. There's none of those around the office but I do have the same model at home and last I checked, it was fine.
I use the latest Logitech Setpoint drivers. Perhaps I should uninstall and see if it works like that first. I also want to point out that I have it on a gaming laptop. So it "could" be a conflict with the mousepad and this type of mouse. I don't have any problems with any other game or program, but with KR, SA, and UO-Assist, I can't get the thumb buttons to work.
A couple of months ago, I tested this MX400 and the MS Hubu mouse on two laptops and a desktop to no avail with KR and UOA. Uninstalled mouse drivers, no luck. Re-installed drivers, no luck. I figured it's just UO not liking thumb buttons.
I'll try all my mice with SA and see.

P

pgcd

Mouse3, Mouse4, and Mouse5 can be bound to any action.
I can confirm - only Mouse4 works for me though, but I suppose it's a driver problem (microsoft wilreless 5000, got plenty of issues with other applications).

I'd still like to be able to assign the mouse wheel to other actions, though - possibly with modifiers like ctrl and alt...

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I uninstalled my logitech setpoint drivers and my mouse now works with mouse buttons on the thumbs! Awesome.
But must be a problem with the Vista64 bit logitech setpoint drivers. Heck, I don't need them.
My mouse thumb works!
Oh the possibilities!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's definately some conflict with the logitech setpoint 4.72.40 and prior. I installed SA on my work Vista 32bit computer (muhaha :eyes:) which I have the same exact mouse, and I can't bind the thumbs either.

Just something to make note of.