• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MACRO HELP with sampire

fifthy cents

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, i just came back from the game recently and lost all the macros...can someone tell me the macro for the whirlwind attack...i cannot figure it out....thanks for your help

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
depending on the weapon you want either "use primary ability" or secondary I believe it is called.

fifthy cents

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for your help guys, i currently a swordsman....been using a seeker and double axe for whirlwind...i just forgot how to set it up as a macro.....some closet target? or target next? can someone please refresh my noodles....i been struggling in spawns, i been using manual...

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I just told you. In classic client it's call "primaryability" or "secondaryAbility" it depends on what weapon you use if you want whirlwind, as some weapons it's primary, some secondary. Target cycling is something else entirely.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You will need to select the foe. I personally use alt-shift or let the auto target just select the for and I move to contact them.