• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro for Provocation?

L

Lord Jurgen

Can someone kindly Post a Macro, UO or UOA for Provocation? I am needing something that is not so tedious and that I can use to Train with. Thanks!!

5% Luck

The one I use is a uo macro

use skill
provoke

alternatively you can use uoassit as set up the targets If they will survive each other long enough to get a second or third attempt off

useskill/cast spell
target
target
pause 8000 <---- more if ya lag!

Not sure what your skill is but a pair of rotten corps tend to live plenty long for even a 4th or 5th attempt.

Mostly what I do is run into an area with plenty of my current skill mobs with a precast invisibility. Then pull bars untill I got 10 or so and use my uo macro targeting each as dictated by skill lvl. The 1st target is the most important part of the skill equation so If your mobs are low for you then pick the harder mob as your 1st target for gains. But when your over your head always use the weaker target 1st. Youll have better success

Good luck

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
that is the same method I use works fine for me :)

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

The one I use is a uo macro

use skill
provoke

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I use too.