• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MACRO: Cycle Through Organizers

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wrote the following macro for my fisher. After fishing I wanted to store my catch but trash the boots. I created an organizer to do both, setting the default container on them to my fish box and trash can respectively. This macro allows me to click a button and cycle through the current active organizer. It displays the selected organizer overhead (visible only to you according to @Pinco). Add each line to a "Code" action in a new macro.

Code:
script Organizer.ActiveOrganizer = (Organizer.ActiveOrganizer +1)%Organizer.Organizers+1
script CustomSettings.SaveWString( "myOrg", L""..(Organizer.Organizers_Desc[Organizer.ActiveOrganizer]) )
script SendChat( ChatSettings.Channels[ SystemData.ChatLogFilters.SYSTEM ], CustomSettings.LoadWString("myOrg") )
You could modify it to cycle through specific organizers to serve different purposes, too. I hope this is helpful!

wongfae

Visitor
what if i just want to active the organizer1 on my main backpack with a button ? how should i set the script?
pls help~