• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mace: 20splint 50hld 1fc 30ssi 50di clean!!

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling the following mace located on europa but could be delivered to atl!

Starting bid 50m
Increments 10m

Current offer: 225m BlastfromthePast

Buy out: 300m

Last edited:

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice mace, cant believe its going so high, i was buying 20 splint maces 5m a pop all the time b4 global new loot.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice mace, cant believe its going so high, i was buying 20 splint maces 5m a pop all the time b4 global new loot.
Its not because its just 20 splint, it has 4 main properties which are at max weight little harder to find. If you have stuff similiar post it up and triple your money.

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Okay since there seems that no one else is gonna bid more, im closing this! Congrats BlastfromthePast! U are the winner of this mace for 225m icq me at 307918181 to pick it

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well BlastfromthePast seems bidding and not picking up the items… ive pmed him twice and got no answer so…

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Btw im giving him today to hace any news about him, if not i will take as winner the second higher bid which was 200m from JDGTR