• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

|M|

Will M let Tesla in?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not really for the M guild... But IF I tried to join M do you think they would let me in?

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no offense tesla, but if you knew about the application process and membership standards i think you will find it fairly easy.

qft balian.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will M let you in? Bahaha.. They will let anybody join..

They're Luna's army!!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

honeslty tesla, there are some things i can respect about you. but |M| is primarily reserved for friends of current members. regardless to what everybody else seems to say and or think, 95% of our recruits are already affiliated with |M| befor they are even considered. im sorry to be so blunt, but you would not be a viable recruit.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
honeslty tesla, there are some things i can respect about you. but |M| is primarily reserved for friends of current members. regardless to what everybody else seems to say and or think, 95% of our recruits are already affiliated with |M| befor they are even considered. im sorry to be so blunt, but you would not be a viable recruit.
I bet after this post , he sent Tesla a PM saying " When can you start ?! "

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla why would you want in M in the first place
qft.

what i would do is set the macros i mentioned in an earlier post. they are all applicable to the UO program, UOAssist and your keyboard. like i said, make them for EVERYTHING!

run around Yew unguilded with about a half mil or so in your PvPers box. make sure you are solo. by the time you are at about 20k i forecast that you should be suitable for most any PvP guild there is. but it must be done solo. i could run around on foot on my dexxer with around 4-5 CD or atleast 2-3 good PvP'ers on me. now i'm not talking Phrost/Kyr professional feild fighters but about one notch below their level on a scale of one to ten. evasion, pots, max hit points and resists really helps as well.

do not make any donations except these to your inventory;

pots (heal, cure, refresh, STR AND STAM <--- too underestimated)
apples
trap box if no resist
orange and purple petals
bandaids
2-3 ethy mounts for stamina purposes
weapons for these specs - mortal, disarm, ****ING CONC BLOW OMFG, para, and dismount. if you're bushido, get a hiru or whatevertheufkc they are called and train it. if you aren't get a swampy and train it. resist always comes first (para fields, no eval, run through)

if none of your weapons have any of these specials on it, i don't give a flyin **** about the mods, then don't bother carrying them - they will do you zero good unless it's a bokuto (someone correct me if i'm wrong). bleed is only half as important now for field fighting because of the mental improvement and timing of the Pac mages - HOORAH!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
qft.

what i would do is set the macros i mentioned in an earlier post. they are all applicable to the UO program, UOAssist and your keyboard. like i said, make them for EVERYTHING!

run around Yew unguilded with about a half mil or so in your PvPers box. make sure you are solo. by the time you are at about 20k i forecast that you should be suitable for most any PvP guild there is. but it must be done solo. i could run around on foot on my dexxer with around 4-5 CD or atleast 2-3 good PvP'ers on me. now i'm not talking Phrost/Kyr professional feild fighters but about one notch below their level on a scale of one to ten. evasion, pots, max hit points and resists really helps as well.

do not make any donations except these to your inventory;

pots (heal, cure, refresh, STR AND STAM <--- too underestimated)
apples
trap box if no resist
orange and purple petals
bandaids
2-3 ethy mounts for stamina purposes
weapons for these specs - mortal, disarm, ****ING CONC BLOW OMFG, para, and dismount. if you're bushido, get a hiru or whatevertheufkc they are called and train it. if you aren't get a swampy and train it. resist always comes first (para fields, no eval, run through)

if none of your weapons have any of these specials on it, i don't give a flyin **** about the mods, then don't bother carrying them - they will do you zero good unless it's a bokuto (someone correct me if i'm wrong). bleed is only half as important now for field fighting because of the mental improvement and timing of the Pac mages - HOORAH!
OK I have to ask... What does QFT stand for, you have it in everything you say... Driving me crazy trying to figure it out, I even asked my daughter and she doesn't know.

And Sargon, I know man, just having some fun.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet after this post , he sent Tesla a PM saying " When can you start ?! "
look whos calling the kettle black.without armahnd u are total noob that guy makes your guild regardless how small.u are in luna talking to slave girl an who knows who else 80% of the time u are on uo noobie shh.:thumbdown: u dont have **** on M an never will.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QFT means "quoted for truth." i think i posted this in the wrong thread...?

and stugottz, i'm ****ing a really hot second grade teacher who might be abe to show you the grammar and punctuation ropes...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QFT means "quoted for truth." i think i posted this in the wrong thread...?

and stugottz, i'm ****ing a really hot second grade teacher who might be abe to show you the grammar and punctuation ropes...
It's cool, I got it anyway, thanks.