• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

|M| Top 5 insurance donators

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Who do you love to kill the most

• Total voters
B

Balian of Asgard

Please list the |M| member you have killed the most.

For me it has got to be Stuggotzszsszszz/Lucas/Jillian

S

SUPRsalad

i can never figure out who you are bub.
list yr characters pls?

V

Vandetta

my main that was in =I=, foo and the other was actually Bubbles...
but his temp has been nerfed... :(
now i am all over the place with chars but a new one will rise soon. look out cause the hugs will be flying and you will soon know who i am...

hugs?

B

Balian of Asgard

my main that was in =I=, foo and the other was actually Bubbles...
but his temp has been nerfed...
now i am all over the place with chars but a new one will rise soon. look out cause the hugs will be flying and you will soon know who i am...
dude, thats so lame what you do, being anonymous, everyone here knows who is who and you want to be treated like us, how can we when we know not who you are in game.
:thumbdown:

V

Vandetta

smiles
everyone is TS calls me bubbles
put two and two together and you may see bubbles partner "Suds" running around...

hugs?

S

ShaunOfPac

Anger. That dude is a profanity jukebox every time he gets dropped.

S

SUPRsalad

Angerisagift. aka A'poco-lips. Everyone says the exact same thing about him. GNARLY-ban-ban stuff too. I think I said 'a Pandora's box for obscenities' I like jukebox better tho, cus you don't really put anything 'in' a Pandora's box.

V

Vandetta

ahh i gocha... thought he was talking bout me... i was going to say that he must be mistaken...

hugs?