• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

|M| Stugotz lives up to the name

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Balian of Asgard

Just moments ago, I was minding my own business, PKing innocent blues....
I go for the RK in the GZ, no one there except Stuggotz hiding in the gate....
He called guards and whacks me...
Like WTF man, mind your own business or grow some o|o
Why didn't you engage me, I was right there within 2 tiles of you?
Its not like me, as a red, was gonna call guards on you. What are you scared of? My stealth archer?

So typical for you lol....... why even pvp dude? you earn what you get. You get NO RESPECT

That is the textbook |M| maneuver, I would nominate to let |M| trademark as their new guild name. |GWS| Guard WhackerS

S

suprshadow

yeah and he owes me 5 mil for the duel i wont too. WHICH HE OFFERED ME THE DUEL TOO HA!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's amazing how M is gaining a fed up reputation. What losers. It's Like Sag and Hargon are President Bush and everyone realises they are a queef, except those with them. LOL

S

suprshadow

but guys my necro/mage with resist somehow fits posion on it even when i took a SS right after i killed him and it said 0 posioning. I guess my leet haxors hide the skillz cause i am so bad ass... anyways he wont pay me cause he thinks my necromage some how fits posioning on it LOL!

S

SUPRsalad

Long live team canada: For my birfday i want a weird motorcycle that runs on hotdogs.
and a firetruck.
and also a baboon.

Stugz: worst uo player ever. 1mil to the first person to tell me why!

S

suprshadow

Becuase even after offering 5 mil duels and loosing them; he still plays it off like he won.....

V

Vandetta

*holds arms open to shadow* Cmon big guy... Hug it out...

S

suprshadow

Sorry dude i only hug: salad, pink, and myself.... and the reason why i added myself is because my ego is so big i can do JUST THAT!

S

suprshadow

nah man its me. the one and only. and Damn i must be soo good at owning M in game and in forums cause they just IP banned me from their website... :(

0tchy

Its not like me, as a red, was gonna call guards on you. What are you scared of? My stealth archer?

So typical for you lol....... why even pvp dude? you earn what you get. You get NO RESPECT

That is the textbook |M| maneuver, I would nominate to let |M| trademark as their new guild name. |GWS| Guard WhackerS
Enlightened ones know not of this trivial thing called "respect". We know only of what makes you angry and cry, and what doesn't. If Gwackin makes you angry and cry, which it does, then that's what our sort does. Get used to it.

V

Vandetta

no love for me...
*cries*
not even for a Canuck?

Monkey Monkey

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i do remeber uedterday killing u inna duel on foot...i dont know what u are tryen to do ruin my rep my rep is evil...an untai:thumbup:nted like my pwnage pure an eventfull..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Long live team canada: For my birfday i want a weird motorcycle that runs on hotdogs.
and a firetruck.
and also a baboon.

Stugz: worst uo player ever. 1mil to the first person to tell me why!
Im the worst player in uo because no matter what temp im on u make one mistake i take u out if u are not on your A game that day u die an none likes dyen too me.an look gemma at all my fans i love it they have nothing else in uo that makes them as mad as me..pure an untainted turmoil they all suffer from my wrath at a 2d pixel game too funy keep up the fan mail guys i love it :heart:

B

Balian of Asgard

i do remeber uedterday killing u inna duel on foot...i dont know what u are tryen to do ruin my rep my rep is evil...an untai:thumbup:nted like my pwnage pure an eventfull..
dude, this original post was like 6+ months ago. Back then I was killing Lucas more than dying to, if I could catch him, and yes you did kill me in a duel yesterday with stuiicide, gf, (were u in protection) after our fight and after reading some things you have said here in stratics, Ive changed my views about u stug.

I received an infraction for something I said here as well.

M

mutau

Why someone would resurrect a post that was done 6!!!! months ago, i don't know why, and then continue to troll on it, baffles me. This thread was done and it stays done.

Status
Not open for further replies.