• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

M&M Baja Vendors

M

Millie

Hail. Due to the fact that we are in the middle of buying a house in real life and are down to the last few weeks of this 6 month adventure, we have found we do not have the time to run our vendor home at this time and will be closing the account down some time in the 1st week of march. (27 days form now) The home is located just out side Brit Tram below the Stable and Em's Hut. I put a lot of time in to making this home and really don't want to tear it down. So if anyone is interested in take the home please Pm me here. Or leave a note on my B Board out side my keep just down form the Tram Trinsic moon gate.:heart:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Millie!

Congratulations to you and yours on getting the house! That's definitely worth sake shots and other assorted alcoholic beverages. :thumbup: Good luck, and even if we don't see you in Sosaria, it's always a pleasure hearing from you outside UO. Please take care and much prosperity to you and yours. :shots:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But Millie, you have to come back! We all come back....over and over. *smile*

Congratulations on the house. This has been a long journey for you and I'm so happy to hear it's finally drawing to a close with good results. My hubby and I bought a "future retirement" home in AZ last year and though our closing went fairly well, it was still stressful. The worst of it was the selling party trying to renege on some closing money. Thank God, we had a realtor who was a lioness when it came to protecting her clients. Good luck on all of it and we'll be here when you come back. :grouphug:

M

Millie

I have found a home for the house on Baja. Thank you every one for your interest in it. We have 2 other accounts on Baja so we will be around, just not doing the vendor home.
Mama Our Realtor is awesome. She is a Keller Williams Realtor. If it were not for her hard work we would not have gotten this far. We had a home bought . On day before signing at last walk trough ,the heater the owner said they fixed broke again and all the pipes in the house froze. The Running Water ruined all the down stair walls and new carpet. I figured she would give up on us when we did not take the house, but she's a trooper. It all worked out for the best since the 1st house that we bid on and lost came back on the market and we won it the second time we bid on it. It was the one I Really wanted. Some one has been looking out for us. Arizona is wonderful . I was born there. A word of Advice ! you have to start now, getting in the habit of checking your shoes before putting them on. Nothing like stepping on a scorpion in your shoe. I have not lived there for 20 years and still look. lol

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad you found someone you feel comfortable with taking your vendors, Millie. After all the work you put in to establishing it, I'm sure you're happy too.

Your story about almost closing on that first home made me gasp. Thank goodness that all happened BEFORE you closed. I see you're from CO so I understand completely. *waves from straight north of you in WY* Thank you for the advice on the scorpions. Eeeeep! Being from ND originally, the only critters we had to watch out for were the kinds you could take your shotgun after. We had a guy come out and spray the AZ house and he had listed "black widows" as one of the creatures he found. When I asked him where he found them, he said, "Oh, they were right beside where you were standing when you came to open the gate". Yes, I was naturally barefoot. *LOL* You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl. Those bugs have NO idea who they're messing with now. Once again, congratulations lady!

M

Millie

Thank you for taking Our home Spelly. And just for giggles here is what We gave it up for. We close at the start of next week.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Millie, let us know that the closing is done and that you are breathing easier. You are going to LOVE having your own home that you can add your own personality to. If you had seen the home we purchased in AZ, you would've burst out laughing. The previous owners definitely had their "taste in their mouth" because the wall colors were hideous. But I digress....I'll be awaiting your post.:)

M

Millie

Well this one has it interesting spots also.. lol.. all 3 bedrooms down stairs have drawings on them. one is a stick figure that is playing soccer, one has teddy bears and balloons and one has green and yellow flowers. and both bathrooms are dark blue. omg it makes them look small. lol.. and yes when we close I will post it here for you. thanks for your interest!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ROFL* That tickled my funny bone. Our living room was a light leaf green with a pale green stripe running horizontally across the walls! I can't post that pic since the hubby is in it and half naked (yes, the top half). *grin* The pic I'm posting is the master bedroom before we got after it. The room is actually 15X17 but the colors that were in it closed in around us every night. We thought we'd wait til our second trip down to paint it but after 4 nights, it HAD to be changed. Blah. Good luck with the painting and I have a feeling you're going to be good friends with 'Ben Gay' after all of it. On a side note, be careful on that ladder. Jumping from the top of it is NOT a good idea. :gee:

Yeah, the dark rust was a blast to cover. :cursing:

M

Millie

yes! it snow and its going to snow tonight. well we are now the owners of this home and i thought i was busy trying to find one. there are 3000000000 little things to do.. lol