• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Lykor This Is For You

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK what's all the fuss about? Does this have something to do with the auction mess a few days back?

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah... Well glad you are happy again... odd to see that. I hope no one was hurt!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Er...ummm... never I must have been thinking of someone else.. Oh look a pony with a puppy riding it!

*sneaks away from the keyboard*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
All this Lykor love is makin me want to hand out ebil cookies.

Stop it! STOP IT I SAY!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I suppose I will let the secret out.
Lykor has been trying to get a rares festival for us here on Catskills!!!! I'm very excited about this idea, and this its something that would be a huge HUGE benefit for our community. If you need any help getting things rolling, please let me know. I will be honored to help!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...something about slates and erasers... That was it!

Thank you Gheed! One of our horses had a chicken as a sidekick. It used to ride around on her back. The chicken was not as cute as the puppy however.
You are dead wrong sorry..... But have a good day

This post is all in fun , no hidden meanings , no hidden anything except to have fun and to thank him for putting in the work on the Rares Fest

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose I will let the secret out.
Lykor has been trying to get a rares festival for us here on Catskills!!!! I'm very excited about this idea, and this its something that would be a huge HUGE benefit for our community. If you need any help getting things rolling, please let me know. I will be honored to help!

I am excited about this also....:thumbup1:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Popping in here to say not sure how my girl's posts came across negatively but to anyone who took them that way we sincerely apologize.

Please accept them in the manner in which they were intended. As fun participatory posts about a member of the community in a positive way.

Have a great weekend Catskills =)