• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LUNA PAWN SHOP

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friendly Reminder: I LOST ALL MY ICQ CONTACTS SO WOULD ALL FRIENDS AND CUSTOMERS KINDLY ICQ ME WITH YOUR NAME SO I CAN RE-ADD YOU.
THANKS!

Luna Pawn Shop is restocked daily. Allows one to shop safely from within guard zone.

We carry mainly PvP type supplies:

Alchemy Vendor - Greater Heal, Greater Cure, Total Refresh, All 4 Types of Poisons, Nightsight, Greater Agility, Greater Strength, Greater Explosion, Greater Confusion, Greater Conflagration, Invisibility Kegs and Empty Bottles.

PvP Supplies Vendor - DP Shurikens, DP Darts, Dart Trapped Crates - 30 Tinker, Enhanced Bandages, Bone Machetes and Bolas.

Ammo Vendor - Arrows, Bolts and Elven Quivers.

Poof Vendor - 50 and 10 pack Smoke Bombs.

Baked Goods Vendor - Enchanted Apples, Grapes of Wrath, Tribal Paint, etc.

Leather Armor Vendor - Legendary Tailor (GM Arms Lore) Regular, Spined, Horned and Barbed Full Armor Sets.

Petals Vendor - Orange & Purple Petals.

Inscription Vendor - Full Spellbooks, Full Necro Books, Gate Scrolls, Mark Scrolls, Resurrection Scrolls, Rune Books, BOD Books, Red Leaves and Spellbook Engraving Tools.

Bulk Resources Vendor - Bulk Cloth-Leather-Ingots, Various Bulk Gems, Runic Hammers and other BOD Rewards.

BODs Vendor - Miscellaneous Smith and Tailor BODs.

Repair Deeds - Blacksmith, Carpentry, Fletching and Tailoring Repair Deeds.

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why bother to have a vendor shop if all your guildmates are gonna ban your customers from shopping there?

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As many know I don't see color or guild affiliation when it comes to business but I am part of an alliance and allow them access to my establishment. It was unfortunate that recently a few people were banned by someone friended to my shop but as soon as I was informed the ban was lifted. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As many know I don't see color or guild affiliation when it comes to business but I am part of an alliance and allow them access to my establishment. It was unfortunate that recently a few people were banned by someone friended to my shop but as soon as I was informed the ban was lifted. I apologize for any inconveniences.
That's good... at least you rectified the situation.

Can you make sure it doesn't happen again?

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can assure no one will be banned from my shop unless it is done by myself.

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In search of someone interested in selling PvP oriented jewels. Please contact me. Thanks.

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wanted to inform customers that I will be going out of town for a week starting Sunday the 7th so stock up on Potions and PvP Supplies. I will stock late Saturday and will return on the 14th. All other vendors will be restocked daily as normal. Thanks.