• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna lag

F

Farscape

Wow this is crazy only in Luna anyone know what is going on ?:cursing:

A

Azureal

Its punishment for all the empty vendors.

Are there many people actually in LUna at the moment? Its fairly empty at night time, and reasonably lag free for me.

L

Luna Lagger

Hail Friends Of Oceania, I Have Lagged Luna, Thankyou And Goodbye

L

Luna Lagger

Thanks Friends, Luna Has Been Lagged For Good Reasons Please Do Not Do The Wee Wee Toilet.

Thanks And Goodbye

L

Luna Lagger

Thanks Oceania, For It Is The Luna Lag Of Goodness We Shall Not See The Depth Of The Lag For Many Year. All Good Reason Thanks And Goodbye

L

Luna Lagger

Friends Of Oceania! Welcome To The Luna Lag Community Event,

We Shall Grab Coins Together! And The Community Shall Grow!!

Make Sure U Wee In Toilet Not On The Wall.

Thankyou And Goodbye

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1000's of single gold coins dropped. We've been picking them up for about 20 mins and even had a GM show up.

We've moved to Brit bank:thumbup:

L

Luna Lagger

Hail Friends Of Oceania, So Thy Caught Me! I Have Been Awarded A Warning, For The Gm Understood That I Was Giving Money To The Community, And He Thanks Me For These Actions.

On The Other Hand I Was Threatened With An Irl Bashing, My Family And I Pray That Nothing Bad Happens, We Might Be Contacting Today Tonight Or Acurrent Affair, About This Issue, For It Is A Big Issue These Days, Getting Threatened To Get Bashed, Leaves Our Family In Fear And Disgust.

L

Luna Lagger

Who Is Draconius M'lady? Art Thou Sick?

Thankyou And Goodbye

K

Katlene

the coin trick is petrifys pathetic really, no ones getting upset about it and those that know about it get em selves a nice pocket full of coins

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the coin trick is petrifys pathetic really, no ones getting upset about it and those that know about it get em selves a nice pocket full of coins

I got 2k out of it :D

Still think it was a :lame: thing to do

K

Katlene

I think drac did have something to do with it though, when I reinstalled ICQ there was a msg from him saying LUNA from that night. suss much?
and I agree jah :lame::lame::lame::lame::lame: