• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Ice Cream Parlor

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it looks like the goblins now have set up shop with an Ice Cream Parlor in Luna Bank.

Ok, who said nothing ever changes around Luna!

Looks like the Ice Cream Parlor also got Jellyfart the Soda Jerk working there too.

We hope to have Jellyfart the Soda Jerk able to talk/speak to you in the near future

EM Vladimere

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Oh, I thought he was just being a jerk when I tried to interview him. (hehehe)

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to have completely missed the entire beginning of the Goblin/Jessica story arc... any chance a story/review of past events can be posted at some point, by either a loyal fan or EM, so that those of us who are often out of the game or working can keep up with things? The appearance of a random ice cream pile in Luna was confusing, to say the least!

EM Vladimere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to have completely missed the entire beginning of the Goblin/Jessica story arc... any chance a story/review of past events can be posted at some point, by either a loyal fan or EM, so that those of us who are often out of the game or working can keep up with things? The appearance of a random ice cream pile in Luna was confusing, to say the least!
Jessica ARC started last year long before the Goblins got involved in the ARC

I removed the ARC story line that I posted here and redid it in its own Post.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=186342

As the ARC continues I will update that post

EM Vladimere

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Oh you SOOOOoooo know I am stealing all of that information Vladimere LoL.

Also if you are looking for pictures and such I started archiving the storyline BUT like most things I havent finished it yet.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1567774&postcount=19

Scroll down to the bottom of this link for more updated information.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=180640

I have added it to my list of things to do when I get home from Florida. I would do it now but I fear Petra is going to block my access if I keep loging on during vaca hehe. I'll make sure to annoy Vladimere by asking 5,000 questions when archiving it.