• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna House

F

Facehugga

1999-2007 i was an active player on Europa. Now i had 2 years of break and time to realize that there arent any good games around exept UO :)

So now im back and starting over on Drachenfels from new.
Like i finished on Europa, last with 3 inside Luna houses and a nice feed shop i think i need to start over from a small thing on DF again.

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who would sell his Luna House.

If yes, please tell me.

DF needs more well feed shops as there are now :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Drachenfels! :)

I don't have a house for sale . But i do know there is plenty of room for a big house behind me. Its however North East ouside Luna . If you take the North exit from Luna follow the mountains to the east. Can't mis it realy. I'm not sure if thats something you want.

F

Facehugga

Thanks for your help.

I noticed allready a few spots there.

So far, before some years i had both: An outside Luna Shop and later i owned 3 inside houses next to each other (only one other house was btw)
The difference of those two locations was only 2-3 gameplayscreens - the real experience of customers and even returning customers was unbelievable.

I guess and i am sure even an outer Luna shop may have a very high frequency of visitors but also im thinking that especially Drachenfels Luna needs a revival.

When i walk through Luna and see like 3-4 Houses not even built up, without anything on it, just wasting the free space ...
i could suffer and cry :(

Its my point of sight, but Luna is the whole shopping city of Ultima Online. And peoples should try to offer there wares, goodies or even show things in museums. I guess thats a subjective point, but where you go first if you just like to take a look on vendors? :)

So if anyones out there who doesent wants his Luna house anymore, just tell me.
Meanwhile i think im going to try another alternate spot until i found something.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right, most of the Luna shops on Drachenfels are either empty or very poorly stocked.

U

Uhlrich

Yep and its ugly.. And more then 1/2 the vendors up now say closed or be back in some weeks, which have said that for months.

F

Facehugga

Well i noticed that - very often :(

That's also the reason why i want to return to Luna.

But i need a house :p